We have years of experience making bespoke database solutions. We offer a range of development and support services to fit all requirements and budgets. We also offer a wide range of database services including data audits, writing functional specifications, creation of single customer views, database design and development.
- Data or Database Audit – Evaluating the contents and completeness of data fields and providing recommendations.
- Functional Specification – Gathering database management and database usage requirements and providing a detailed requirements document along with recommendations.
- Data Integration – Bringing together multiple data sources
- Single View – Data Integration with the additional component of deriving a single view of the most up to date and most relevant information where multiple sources of the same information exist.
- Database Review – Evaluating your database design for structure and sufficiency for your Data is one of a company's most valuable assets – providing it can be accessed easily and is current, correct, complete and compliant.
- Database Design – Designing a flexible database structure with your current and future data as well as information needs in mind.
- Database Development – Normally includes Database Design, but includes the development of the database structure, table relationships and data validation procedures. Database systems include Oracle, MSSQL and MYSQL Server.
- Database Interface Development – Development of a user interface against existing or bespoke databases. Bespoke databases include Database Design and Development above. The databases can be MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or Teradata.
- Database Migration – Moving data and databases from one database system to another, e.g. MS Excel to MS Access, MS Access to MS SQL Server, Oracle to MySQL, MS SQL to MySQL etc.
Ready to take the next step?
Whatever your challenge is we can help, Feel free to send over a request by filling out our proposal form. We'll get back to you promptly with our analysis and a structured costing of your project.