By submitting your information to ALGART Media by email, use of the ALGART Media web site or otherwise, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. ALGART Media may from time to time modify the terms of this policy and any changes will be posted on this page.
1. Information Collection and Use
1.1. Should you provide ALGART Media with your contact information (such as name, company, address, and email address) this information will only be used to contact you for the purpose for which you have expressed an interest such as, for example, the services, career opportunities, surveys and seminars of ALGART Media.
1.2. Where your contact information has been provided to ALGART Media for the purpose of recruitment or placement under contract, this information will be made available to third parties for this purpose. To ensure your contact information is kept up to date you are advised to review your contact information every six months and advise ALGART Media of any changes.
1.3. Where your contact information has been provided to ALGART Media for the purposes of a seminar, event or similar activity to be held by ALGART Media, your contact information may be passed to a third party event Management Company to enable ALGART Media to facilitate the seminar, event or similar activity.
1.4. We use Google's Remarketing tool to log when users visit certain pages, to provide customised and targeted advertising in the future.
2.1. A cookie is a piece of data sent to a web site user's browser and stored on a user's hard drive tied to session information about the user. On the ALGART Media web site, cookies are used only as an aid to the user experience to enable a user's browser to remember pages on the ALGART Media web site that have already been accessed. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookie and once a browser is closed, the cookie terminates.
We mainly use only one type of cookies on our website:
- Per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site.
More specifically we use the following cookies which carry out the functions described:
- CFTOKEN/ CFID - This is known as a ColdFusion cookie. It gives you a unique ID for the duration of your session on the website. It does this to track your path through the website and helps the website perform to the best of its ability.
- __utma - This is a Google Analytics cookie and tracks the number of times you have visited the ALGART Media's website.
- __utmb and __utmc - This is another Google Analytics cookie and acts to calculate how long you have spent on the website in each session.
- __utmz - This Google Analytics cookie tracks what search engine you have visited the site from and which search terms you used to find the website.
3.1. Whilst ALGART Media takes all reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction and complies with the Data Protection Act, data transmission over the internet may not be adequately secured by the sender. As a result, ALGART Media cannot ensure the secure receipt of any information that is sent to ALGART Media by this medium and any such information is sent at your own risk.
3.2. Where your contact information has been disclosed to third parties for the purpose of recruitment or placement under contract, ALGART Media will not be held responsible for the use of your contact information by such third parties.
4. Updating and Deleting
4.1. If the contact information held by ALGART Media changes, or if you wish ALGART Media to delete certain contact information from ALGART Media's records, please let ALGART Media know by sending an email to the ALGART Media email contact address.
5. Other Web Sites
5.1. ALGART Media cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of third parties whose web sites may be referenced in the ALGART Media web site.